Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
In this newly created role as the Contract’s Performance Manager, you will work closely with the Facilities Management (FM) teams across Scentre Groups operational living centres, to ensure sound contract management and partnership to deliver the best outcome for the centre teams. This will include contract performance, compliance, risk mitigation and procuring new contacts. Be the key point of escalation for the FM team on contract performance related issues, providing support on resolving disputes.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensure all Facilities Management contracts and suppliers are formally engaged to utilise Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Tracking of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) are actively monitored with corrective actions where required.
- Dispute resolution with contractors, particularly regarding escalated issues
- Key point of contact for all new CX supplier’s and requests from the CX FM team nationally
- Chair all key contracts monthly, quarterly and annual contract reviews
- Seek innovative solutions to improve the service delivery and identify risk/commercial opportunities
- Drive innovation and deployment of advanced technologies through contractors and suppliers.
- Ensure compliance to responsible business obligations including modern slavery
- Lead the award and recognition program
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Diploma or tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Construction Management, Building Services or Facilities Management.
- Proven Experience within contracts management on Facilities Maintenance Projects or Complex Design and Construct Projects. Demonstrating experience in the Procurement and Administration of complex Services / Maintenance / Asset Management contracts.
- Ability to develop good working relationships - both internally and externally (contractors).
- Ideally proficient in the use of CMMS, Aconex, JDE and Converga P2P systems
What will stand out will be your dedication to always look for ways to learn and show initiative within both our team and the business in areas such as sustainability for example. You’ll have a history of building a strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders and thrive in a fast paced and evolving environment.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and well being discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8349