Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Our Purpose is creating extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities. Our Plan is to create the places more people choose to come, more often for longer. Our Ambition is to grow by becoming essential to people and communities and the businesses that interact with them.
As the Brand Experience Executive, you will deliver exceptional experiences every day - by engaging customers, connecting with the community and partnering with retailers. You will gain an understanding of customer needs through analysing insights and research data that will aid you in making effective decisions.
- Developing plans and execution key events and activations within the centre including seasonal events along with school holiday and family events
- Gaining an understanding of customer's needs by analysing insights, listening tools, and researching data
- Partnering and building strong relationships with agencies and external suppliers
- Develop and deliver content and events that are relevant, engaging and provide reasons to visit to the living centre.
- Support the BX Manager in representing the customer to produce customer-centric outcomes.
- Contribute to post campaign debriefs to evaluate success, share learnings and guide future planning.
- Generating the foot traffic report and ensuring the report is shared with Centre Management, our Regional Managers and the wider BX team
- Gain an understanding of the broader retail market, industry and customer trends and share insights with the team.
- Collaborate with other centres and the wider NZ/AU BX Team (including Support Office) to achieve shared efficiencies across content, activations and campaigns. Contribute to the key outcomes of any Field Teams, Working Groups, regional or portfolio initiatives as per agreed participation.
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Tertiary: relevant degree
- 2-5 years' experience in a marketing role (preferably retail, consumer, partnerships or hospitality) or customer experience role
- Skills: communication, strong digital and social, content creation with the ability to localise, event management, brand management, customer experience/guest services, media and PR, negotiating, research & analysis
- Attention to detail and excellence in execution in understanding of consumer behaviour
- Can-do attitude
- Experience with creative software (Adobe suite of products) would be preferred but not essential
- Ability to adapt to a 7 day a week dynamic environment
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative no egos culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity.
If this sounds like you, apply to join us today and work for a company you'll be proud to represent.