Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities'.
Our Leasing & Retail Solutions team delivers world-class shopping environments by creating a successful tenancy mix to meet customer needs. They work with all leading Australian and international brands to deliver the best possible tenancy mix and maximise revenue generated by our retailers. Our Retail Administration team focus on partnering and providing advice to the Leasing & Retail Solutions team, with the purpose to improve business sustainability and create a seamless experience for our people and our retailers.
We are looking for a Senior Retail Admin to join our Leasing & Retail Solutions team in Sydney. You’ll be stepping into a fast paced, challenging role, in which you’ll play a key partner to the Leasing Team by producing, negotiating and finalising documentation for national retailer partners.
A snapshot of your role:
- Review information uploaded and ensure documentation is issued in line with Scentre Group policy and procedures
- Provide guidance to Leasing Assistant in creating retailer accounts to ensure structure is established, setting up precedent agreements and maintenance of retailer accounts
- Work with key stakeholders including Leasing & Retail Solutions, Finance, Centre Experience and external solicitors on the delivery and return of critical documentation to our retailers
- Build leadership through mentoring a team of Retail Administrators and Leasing Assistants
- Partner with key retailers by delivering, negotiating and finalising documentation including national retailer renewals
- Working knowledge of Retail legislation, compliance and timeframes
This role is based in our Support Office conveniently located above Westfield Sydney in the office towers.
What will set you apart from the rest?
We’re looking for a self-motivated, confident and detail-orientated individual, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and managing many stakeholder relationships. You’ll have exposure to lease and legal administration, perhaps through retail property or as a paralegal. You’ll be confident when dealing with stakeholders, demonstrate excellent communication skills, and have impeccable attention to detail.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts, and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!
Please note: We are not using recruitment agencies for this role & any unsolicited agency CV’s will not be accepted at this time