Senior Customer Engagement Manager , Westfield Plus
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
We partner with the world’s leading retail brands to create the places more people choose to come, more often, for longer. Our 42 physical destinations are the heart of our business because we are passionate in our belief that people want to come together in the real world.
We are also ambitious to grow, by expanding and enhancing the total Westfield experience through technology, digital products, data and differentiated customer experiences.
Over the last two years we’ve introduced Westfield Plus – our customer membership experience. Through Westfield Plus we build direct personalised relationships with our customers, and we deliver valuable benefits that elevate the total customer experience – both physically and digitally.
We have now built our membership base to over 3 million customers. And we are focused on expanding and enhancing our membership program to deliver beautiful experiences that connect the digital and physical experience with Westfield like no other. We’re looking for people to join our team and help us build an exceptional program that will transform the experience of Westfield for all our customers.
As the Senior Customer Engagement Manager, you will contribute to the development of members comms and lifecycle strategy and lead the execution of member direct communications. Your key objective is to increase meaningful member interactions and contribute to enrolment and engagement targets.
Collaborating with key teams, you will actively seek out opportunities to evolve the member communication strategy to achieve business metrics and optimise the member experience.
- Play a key role, as the subject matter expert, in defining the member communications strategy across member lifecycle and campaigns.
- Lead and prioritise ongoing management and delivery of the members direct communication strategy, inclusive of lifecycle & engagement communications in our Marketing Automation platform Braze.
- Shared accountability for the member experience of all 1:1 comms from across the Westfield ecosystem.
- Lead on integration of additional data points to our marketing automation platform, Braze, to support evolution of customer comms experience.
- Support customer engagement team by clearing blockers & sharing insights.
- Collaborate closely with interdependent teams to ensure comms align to marketing, product, and business strategies.
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Highly desirable: experience in managing communication strategies for customer engagement programs
- 8yrs+ experience within a communications marketing role
- Prior experience working with a marketing communication/engagement platform.
- Data driven lifecycle management experience using trigger/event data
- Highly numerical & analytical, and translates insights into strategy
- Obsessed with customer-led thinking focus on creating brilliant customer experiences and communications
- Managing team members and balancing priorities
- Attention to detail and excellence in execution
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- We’re committed to creating a workplace culture in which women and men are equally represented, valued and rewarded
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave (no waiting period), volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts, and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.