Continuous Improvement Lead, Westfield Plus
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
We partner with the world’s leading retail brands to create the places more people choose to come, more often, for longer. Our 42 physical destinations are the heart of our business because we are passionate in our belief that people want to come together in the real world.
We are also ambitious to grow, by expanding and enhancing the total Westfield experience through technology, digital products, data and differentiated customer experiences.
Over the last two years we’ve introduced Westfield Plus – our customer membership experience. Through Westfield Plus we build direct personalised relationships with our customers, and we deliver valuable benefits that elevate the total customer experience – both physically and digitally.
We have now built our membership base to over 3 million customers. And we are focused on expanding and enhancing our membership program to deliver beautiful experiences that connect the digital and physical experience with Westfield like no other. We’re looking for people to join our team and help us build an exceptional program that will transform the experience of Westfield for all our customers.
The Continuous Improvement Lead contributes to the long-term success of Westfield Plus by interpreting customer feedback and delivering incremental enhancements to the program to grow member advocacy. Working closely with cross-divisional teams, you will apply your passion for customer and knowledge of business to identify opportunities, prioritise actions, hold teams accountable for delivery and feedback resolution/outcomes to frontline teams.
- Member experience lens
- Analytical project manager
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to develop strong collaborative working relationships
- Track record of delivering change through others in a dynamic environment
- Experience influencing cross-divisional teams and holding individuals accountable for delivery
- Strong leader / ownership of process
- Can simplify the complex
What will set you apart from the rest?
- High level of curiosity and life-long learner
- Demonstrated customer-centricity, including how to interpret customer insights and convert to actions that enhance the customer experience
- Experience prioritising jobs based on magnitude/impact
- Demonstrated tenacity in keeping teams accountable for delivery within agreed timeframes
- Excellent communicator able to build relationships at different levels within the organisation
- Excels in cross-functional environments, and loves working with research, product teams, marketing and deployment/customer-facing teams
- Experience in managing issue resolution or continuous improvement highly regarded
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- We’re committed to creating a workplace culture in which women and men are equally represented, valued and rewarded
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave (no waiting period), volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts, and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.