Senior Proposition Execution Manager, Westfield plus
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
We partner with the world’s leading retail brands to create the places more people choose to come, more often, for longer. Our 42 physical destinations are the heart of our business because we are passionate in our belief that people want to come together in the real world.
We are also ambitious to grow, by expanding and enhancing the total Westfield experience through technology, digital products, data and differentiated customer experiences.
Over the last two years we’ve introduced Westfield Plus – our customer membership experience. Through Westfield Plus we build direct personalised relationships with our customers, and we deliver valuable benefits that elevate the total customer experience – both physically and digitally.
We have now built our membership base to over 3 million customers. And we are focused on expanding and enhancing our membership program to deliver beautiful experiences that connect the digital and physical experience with Westfield like no other. We’re looking for people to join our team and help us build an exceptional program that will transform the experience of Westfield for all our customers.
The Westfield Plus program is entering an exciting phase of rapid transformation and growth. The position of Senior Proposition Execution Manager, Westfield Plus will provide a key role in bringing the evolved program proposition to life and into the hands of our members.
This manager will be primary contact for new and evolved proposition execution, maintaining a strong understanding of end-to-end loyalty customer experience and cross-functional operations that underpin the program. The role requires the Senior Proposition Execution Manager to work collaboratively with many cross functional teams to deliver innovative member benefits and experiences.
They will need to look broadly across all customer touch points to ensure propositions are launched consistently, to a very high standard, and are aligned with the wider program strategy.
- Work with varied stakeholders to ensure a consistent, impactful and seamless execution/launch of all W+ propositions to members and Westfield teams.
- Work with relevant product, digital, IT and other teams to prioritise proposition roadmap, and guide build according to commercial value and improved customer outcome.
- Facilitate and lead requirements gathering and solution brainstorming sessions with varied group of stakeholders.
- Translate proposition and program requirements into high quality user stories including acceptance criteria, ensuring the stories can be tested both functionally and non-functionally.
- Collaborate closely with business and technical stakeholders to ensure there is a shared understanding of requirements across all teams and we deliver the best possible outcome for members.
- Establish and regularly review cross-channel launch processes with stakeholders to improve GTM quality.
- Support in project activities when necessary – demonstrate flexibility to jump in and help the team as needed.
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Experience implementing large scale propositions across multiple customer facing channels.
- Can prioritise the execution of proposition components based on a clear understanding of desirability, feasibility and viability (DVF).
- Expertise in gathering business requirements, facilitating workshops, and process design/mapping.
- Strong ability to narrow in on the detail and widen to see the bigger picture.
- Challenge yourself and others to build brilliant customer experiences.
- Exceptional stakeholder management with a track record of executing and delivering in a matrix environment, located across multiple geographies.
- Able to adapt easily to evolving business priorities and environment.
- Experience or background working in loyalty programs is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in Jira/Confluence for managing boards and project documentation.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- We’re committed to creating a workplace culture in which women and men are equally represented, valued and rewarded
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave (no waiting period), volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts, and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.