Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
We partner with the world’s leading retail brands to create the places more people choose to come, more often, for longer. Our 42 physical destinations are the heart of our business because we are passionate in our belief that people want to come together in the real world.
We are also ambitious to grow, by expanding and enhancing the total Westfield experience through technology, digital products, data and differentiated customer experiences.
Over the last two years we’ve introduced Westfield Plus – our customer membership experience. Through Westfield Plus we build direct personalised relationships with our customers, and we deliver valuable benefits that elevate the total customer experience – both physically and digitally.
We have now built our membership base to over 3 million customers. And we are focused on expanding and enhancing our membership program to deliver beautiful experiences that connect the digital and physical experience with Westfield like no other. We’re looking for people to join our team and help us build an exceptional program that will transform the experience of Westfield for all our customers.
We are in an exciting phase of growth and seeking a Delivery Manager to join our team. You will apply an agile-centric mindset as you support and coach cross-functional teams as they build digital products and platforms. You will assist with user story creation and backlog management as well as building and maintaining end-to-end technical roadmaps. The successful candidate will be a team player who is willing to think outside the box. You will think holistically, have a delivery mindset and be a clear communicator.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to plan the holistic, end-to-end delivery of digital products and services
- Facilitate regular and ad-hoc collaboration sessions; eg: iteration planning, daily stand-ups, showcases, retrospectives etc.
- Coordinate the resolution of issues blocking team progress
- Collaborating with the team to document and communicate key delivery status measures to relevant stakeholders
- Creating an open environment that enables continuous improvement in the way teams work
- Work with the Senior Delivery Manager to ensure best practice approach to delivery, capacity planning and cross functional dependencies
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Expertise in the application of Lean-Agile principles and methods
- Understanding of scaled frameworks such as SAFe, LeSS, Scaled Scrum
- A passion for creating and coaching high-performing teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build trusted stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with user story writing, backlog management and roadmap creation
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative and flexible work and life culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 5 weeks paid lifestyle leave, 18 weeks parental leave (no waiting period), volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.