Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
For many of our customers, the valet and car parking experience are both the first and last during their visits to our Westfield living centres, and as such, the role of Parking Experience Lead is critical to our success.
Reporting to the Services Manager, a key focus of your role will be to provide hands-on leadership dedicated to maintaining exceptional standards of customer service in an ever-changing environment across our parking remit. This role could see you leading Westfield Doncaster’s Carpark or Valet team.
A snapshot of your role:
- Lead, coach and develop the parking experience team to deliver an extraordinary experience to our customers
- Build and nurture a customer centric culture, new initiatives and professional partnerships with key stakeholders and the local community
- Manage team performance, succession planning, recruitment, induction, and development
- Manage the day to day parking operations to ensure operational processes and SOP‘s are being carried out and maintain a sense of overall operational awareness amongst the team
- Review and analyse commercial and customer data to capture insights, realise opportunities, and optimise results across parking
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities to improve the valet experience, parking experience and Styling suite offering
- Implement and drive new initiatives to improve customer experience and improve our centre NPS across parking
- Involvement in various operational projects across parking
What will set you apart from the rest?
Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential. We recognise that the required skills and experience are attained across a wide range of roles in various industries. What will set you apart, is your enthusiasm for premium retail, operations management and elevated customer experiences.
You will be a passionate people leader, who is detail-oriented, innovative and customer-focused. You enjoy working in a dynamic and high performing team culture and want the best for all team members.
- An energetic people person who enjoys interacting with customers and an ability to achieve a high level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers
- Being empowered to rectify and resolve customer issues and make proactive and positive decisions on the spot
- Commercially savvy and prior oversight of business financials, namely revenue driving and expense reduction strategies
- Experience in rostering, budgeting and reporting
- Ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly and share existing skills with your team
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave (no qualifying period), volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts
- Life Leave – additional five days paid leave to use however you like on top of your four weeks annual leave
- Diverse career paths - Opportunities to cross skill and develop working with over 70 different professions within the team.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day because we believe our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve, in the communities in which we operate. This commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including LGBTI, gender equity, mental health & wellbeing, working flexibility and disability alongside other initiatives. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Indra Stanley, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, via [email protected]