Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities’.
Scentre Groups marketing team is about creating the ultimate shopping experience for our customers delivering exceptional experiences every day.
Due to an internal move, we are looking for a Marketing Executive to join one of our centres across Western Sydney, working within a friendly and dynamic centre management team, this role will allow you to showcase your existing marketing skills and grow within a successful company.
Day to day, your main responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- Bring to life key centre campaigns from conception to execution (including timelines and budgets).
- Developing and executing local implementation of the digital strategy to deliver customer-focused needs across owned, earnt and bought channels in conjunction with the Brand Experience Manager
- Develop strong relationships with retailers to ensure all opportunities are explored
- Working effectively with agencies and external suppliers to deliver quality creative assets and services on time and on budget
- Gaining an understanding of customer's needs by analysing insights, listening tools, and researching data
- Assisting with the preparation and management of the annual centre Brand Experience income and expense budget, including sourcing quotes, creating purchase orders, generating accruals, processing invoices and reforecasting.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a confident and passionate self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture. We are also looking for:
- Demonstrated experience within a marketing role, where you've had exposure to brand management, digital & social media, event management, and public relations
- A qualification would be preferable within in Marketing or a related field, but not essential
- Someone who has a customer centric mind-set and puts the customer at the heart of all decisions
- Attention to detail and excellence in execution
- Enthusiastic, solutions focussed and courageous about suggesting and implementing new ideas.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative, inclusive culture
- Gender neutral parental leave – 18 weeks paid with no qualifying period.
- Life Leave – additional five days paid leave to use however you like on top of your four weeks annual leave.
- Diverse career paths - Opportunities to cross skill and develop working with over 70 different professions within the team
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work each and every day because we believe our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve, in the communities in which we operate. This commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including LGBTI, gender equity, mental health & wellbeing, working flexibility and disability alongside other initiatives. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Portfolio Lead, on 02 9028 8349.