Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
Our Marketing teams focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences every day by executing best-in-class activations and campaigns, partnering with retailers and connecting with customers and the community.
As the Marketing Assistant at Westfield Kotara, you will support the broader marketing team to deliver events and communications, execute flawless marketing campaigns as well as play a key role in the broader Customer Experience Team.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Execution of Centre events and digital campaigns
- Assist with the planning, management and delivery of the annual marketing strategy for the centre (across digital, direct & social media touch points),
- Coordinate centre signage from production through to implementation in centre
- Processing of invoices, sales and traffic reports and other administrative duties
- Building relationships with retailers, shoppers, community groups and other stakeholders.
What will set you apart from the rest?
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to progress their marketing career with an industry-leader. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, passion and integrity, who gets excited by delivering quality executions to enhance the customer experience in centre.
- Experience in executing events & activation's
- Experience working in a marketing role, including ownership of digital and social channels
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced environment; with a demonstrated ability to plan and prioritise
- Strong interpersonal skills, you will be confident communicating with various internal and external stakeholders
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative, welcoming, inclusive and supportive culture
- Gender-neutral parental leave – 18 weeks paid with no qualifying period.
- Life Leave – additional five days paid leave to use however you like on top of your four weeks annual leave.
- Diverse career paths - Opportunities to cross-skill and develop working with over 70 different professions within the team.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves' to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensure a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to the Talent Portfolio Lead - Customer & Strategy - Kylie Stephens,[email protected].