Leasing Assistant- SYD
We create extraordinary places and experiences that connect and enrich communities. We bring people together through our Westfield platform, which includes 42 destinations across Australia and New Zealand. We create an essential place where customers, communities and businesses can interact.
Our people are the key to our success. Our focus on operational excellence means we have the capabilities and expertise within our team to design, construct, operate, manage, and market our platform. Our workforce includes more than 70 job types reflecting the diversity of our capabilities and talent.
You will provide support to the Leasing and Retail Administration team in processing of specialty shop documents in accordance with the established guidelines and timeframes.
- Provide input into Retail Administration Plan including goals and priorities
- Partner and support the Leasing Executives in your region with the establishment and maintenance of opportunities within Scentral
- Provide administrative support to your regional Retail Administration team as required by your Regional Manager Retail Administration
- Provide input to process and policy changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Contribute to initiatives on the Retail Administration Plan.
- Seek to understand legislative changes and general trends with the Retail Industry
- Consider process improvements for Scentral
- Create and maintain infallible information on agreements with our Retailers to ensure they are accurate and reflect what has been agreed
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Ability to build rapport with Retailers
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent administration skills
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!