Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Experience Manager to join the Centre Management team at Westfield Bondi Junction. In this role, you will be dedicated to creating meaningful moments in our living centre every day, while also leading and motivating the team to fulfill our Service Promise to our customers.
As the Customer Experience Manager, you are proactive, hands-on, and committed to ensuring our teams deliver exceptional customer service. You are always seeking ways to enhance our customers' experiences.
A snapshot of your role:
- Lead, Coach and develop the Services team which includes Concierge, Car Park, Valet
- Champion and bring to life the Service Promise (Our Service Values) among the Services teams, ensuring they deliver outstanding customer experiences daily.
- Addressing customer complaints, concerns, and inquiries in a timely and effective manner, striving to achieve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as Marketing and Operations, to align customer experience strategies and initiatives with broader business objectives.
- Analysing customer feedback, surveys, and other data sources to gain insights into customer preferences, trends, and behaviours, and using this information to make informed decisions and drive improvements.
- Initiate and supporting new programs that impact the customer experience and business performance.
- Manage team performance, succession planning, recruitment, induction and development of talent.
- Budget Management
As a part of our Centre Management team, you will also have Duty Management responsibilities from time to time too, where you will be required to work a weekend shift (on a roster), which will be remunerated with a day off in lieu.
What will set you apart from the rest?
- You are passionate about customers, the experiences they have and finding new ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- You are an innovative, passionate, dynamic, and self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Strong leadership skills where you have demonstrated the ability to build a high performing customer facing team.
- Experience in rostering, budgeting and reporting
- A strong people leader with the right mindset who ensures the delivery of the ultimate customer experience every day for our shoppers.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative, welcoming, inclusive, and supportive culture
- Life Leave – additional five days paid leave to use however you like on top of your four weeks annual leave.
- Diverse career paths - Opportunities to cross-skill and develop working with over 70 different professions within the team.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we are proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work each and every day because we believe our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve, in the communities in which we operate. This commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including LGBTI, gender equity, mental health & wellbeing, working flexibility, disability, and alongside other initiatives. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Portfolio lead, on [email protected]