Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities’.
The Marketing team is about creating the ultimate shopping experience for our customers delivering exceptional experiences every day. As the Marketing Executive at Westfield Kotara, you will support the Marketing Team to deliver best in class executions of marketing strategies, in addition to driving superior centre performance.
In this role, you’ll work alongside the team on marketing strategy, events, and communications, as well as play a key role in the broader Customer Experience Team.
- Bring key centre campaigns to life from conception to execution, managing timelines and budgets.
- Implement the local digital strategy to meet customer-focused needs across channels, collaborating with the Marketing Manager.
- Provide inputs for the centre’s Marketing Plan, focusing on retail energy, local priorities, and pillars/programs to align budget and resources with the Customer Experience Strategic Focus and Strategic Asset Plans.
- Assist in preparing and managing the annual centre Marketing income and expense budget, involving tasks like sourcing quotes, creating purchase orders, generating accruals, processing invoices, and reforecasting.
- Work effectively with agencies and external suppliers to deliver quality creative assets and services on time and within budget.
- Gain an understanding of customer needs through insights analysis, listening tools, and data research.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a confident and passionate self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture. We are also looking for:
- Demonstrated experience within a marketing role, where you've had exposure to brand management, digital & social media, event management, and public relations.
- Ability to make decisions, be accountable, meet/exceed goals and achieve high-quality results.
- Someone who has a customer centric mind-set and puts the customer at the heart of all decisions.
- A qualification would be preferable within in Marketing or a related field, but not essential.
- Skills – communication, brand management, customer experience/guest services, digital & social, media & PR, event management, research & analysis, negotiating.
- Attention to detail and excellence in execution.
- Ability to adapt to a 7 day a week dynamic environment.(Max 2 weekend days per month, depending on centre activations).
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave (no qualifying period), volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts.
- Life Leave – additional 5 days paid leave to use however you like on top of your 4 weeks annual leave.
- Diverse career paths - Opportunities to cross skill and develop working with over 70 different professions within the team.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day because we believe our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve, in the communities in which we operate.
This commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including LGBTI, gender equity, mental health & wellbeing, working flexibility and disability alongside other initiatives. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!