Agency Sales Coordinator – Casual
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
BrandSpace is evolving. We are revolutionising the business model, products, services and smarts to become an even more effective marketing platform for emerging and established business partners. Due to a promotion, we are currently searching for a self-motivated, proactive and passionate Agency Sales Coordinator to join us on our mission to grow businesses within and through the Scentre Group ecosystem.
Reporting to the Group Sales Manager, the Agency Sales Coordinator plays an integral role in our Media Sales division. You will support a team of Agency Sales Executives who are responsible for selling campaigns and growing digital media offerings in selected launch sites. You will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of sales support for the team's day to day sales operations. You will also,
- Prepare booking forms
- Research prospecting information for proposals and presentations
- Maintain sales resources and collateral
- Ensure complete and accurate record keeping
- Coordinate proof of posting for each client campaign
- Coordinate client photography needs
- Effectively field phone enquires
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Bring your wonderful energy and curious mind and positively contribute to our team and business’s people first culture
What sets you apart from the rest?
We are looking for a high achiever who prides themselves in high attention to detail. You can also look at the bigger picture and spot opportunities as they arise. Strong administrative skills are required (advanced PowerPoint and intermediate Excel skills) and the ability to juggle multiple priorities at once. You will be tenacious and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, where going the extra mile is often required. A sales support background or a media background is desirable, but the right attitude is paramount.
This is a busy and somewhat demanding role for a highly successful team so is well suited to an ambitious coordinator who would like to prove themselves and kick start their career at Scentre Group and out of home media.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- We’re committed to creating a workplace culture in which women and men are equally represented, valued and rewarded
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave (no waiting period), volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts, and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.