Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Team Leader (call centre) position which is ideal for individuals looking to kickstart their leadership journey.
Your primary responsibilities will include maintaining consistently high levels of customer service and achieving daily Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) within our customer care centre operations. You will have a shift-by-shift responsibility for the overall operation and the well-being of our team.
Be part of a team that actively prioritises our customers and consistently explores innovative ways to enhance the delivery of exceptional customer experiences every day, all within a call centre setting.
A day in the life looks like:
- Solve day-to-day customer service operations maintaining and achieving a high quality of customer service, setting priorities, and aligning goals across the teams.
- Prioritise, allocate, and manage daily workload for our support teams.
- Manage the daily operations of the Customer Care Centre in collaboration with the supervisor.
- Ensure compliance to the policy and procedures such as privacy, data integrity and documentation for both you and your team.
- Using business knowledge investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve customer service inquiries.
- Supporting the Customer Care Centre supervisor with leading the Team to success.
We're offering this position as a permanent part-time role (32 hours) based at our Parramatta office. The shift schedule is designed to include a combination of evening shifts, with options for 2pm-10pm or 4pm-midnightacross a 7-day week.
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in a contact centre or customer service environment.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a focus on providing efficient and effective solutions.
- Ability to effectively engage and motivate team members.
- Ability to embrace change and influence others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a high volume of calls and emails.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Competitive benefits including 4 weeks paid annual leave with an additional 5 days of life leave,18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health, and wellbeing discounts.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTQIA+, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like a role for you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!