Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
Our Leasing or as we like to call it Retail administration team focus on providing administrative support to the leasing and retail solutions team, with the purpose to improve business sustainability and create a seamless experience for our people and our retailers. The Primary objective of a Retail Administration Assistant would be to to work collaboratively with the asset team, process the legislative documents in accordance with established guidelines & timeframes.
Your opportunity ( 12 month contract role)
Reporting to the Regional Manager - Retail Administration, your role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Assist in the preparation, issue and return of all proposals and associated documentation
- Contribute to initiatives within the team and company to support on-going enhancement of engagement and organizational effectiveness
- Display professional and responsible standards of delivery in your role, aligned to your performance and development objectives
- Work with the Asset Team (Leasing Executives, Regional Manager and Retail Administrator).
- Seek assistance to ensure the achievement of your own performance goals
- Distribute all documentation in accordance with established guidelines and timeframes
- Take the initiative in responding to all queries and correspondence
- Build a rapport with retailers and work withRetail Administration Manager to set own performance goals
- Produce and track standardised documents and tasks in Lotus Notes
What will set you apart from the rest?
To be successful in this role you will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent administration skills with a keen eye for detail
- Previous experience in a administration position in the property industry
- TAFE or Secretarial Qualification (preferred not essential)
- Knowledge of & Lotus Notes and JDE (preferred not essential)
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!