Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
The Security and Risk team are the focal point of customers’ and employees’ safety and security in the centre; they promote and deliver safe and extraordinary experiences every day.
As the risk and Security Manager at Westfield Hornsby your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to :
- Proactively plan and deliver priorities from the Safety Framework, influencing others to deliver their obligations to provide a safe and secure environment that exceeds customer expectations
- Recommend priorities, leading the presentation of proposals and managing expectations with the Centre Manager
- Proactive management, reporting and response to hazard identification, incidents, emergencies, near misses and claims
- Manage the day to day Centre risk and security accountabilities with Scentre Group employees including excellent every day presentation
- Lead the risk and security team and contractors, ensuring clarity of roles and accountabilities, grow engagement and deliver their KPI’s ensuring return on investment that optimises our third party relationships
- Deliver training programs as required, including Scentre Group staff, Centre retailers and contractors
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Ability to promote a risk, safety & security culture including good practice
- Qualifications in Work Health and Safety or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in risk or security management in retail property, hospitality, entertainment, leisure or services organization
- Demonstrates ability to mitigate & manage risk, manage incident response, and follow through with insurance, claims management and litigation process where required
- Relevant Industry experience in a similar management role
- Ability to adapt to a 7 day a week dynamic environment
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks Parental leave, Volunteer Days to work with our Charity Partners, Health and Wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra Annual Leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!