Every day, we’re redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers.
We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
Provide reception and administrative support to the Design and Construction Project team on the Westfield Kotara Eastern Mall redevelopment.
Your opportunity (10 month FTC)
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to
- Manage office reception, including greeting visitors, taking phone calls, managing meeting rooms
- Ensuring clean, tidy and presentable office
- Assist the Project Manager and Contracts manager as required for daily requirements such as diary management, travel and required correspondence
- Assist in collating documents for reports, presentation materials and meetings
- Assist in processing all invoices, ensuring appropriately coded and authorised by the required managers
- Assist In raising Purchase orders, Works orders and Hire orders as required by the project team
- Assist in tracking subcontractor insurances and certificates of currency
- Ensure up to date filing system
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Required skills in Microsoft office
- Having had experience in either office management or reception.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including Volunteer Days to work with our charity partners and health and wellbeing discounts.
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!