Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities. Scentre Group Customer Experience Teams drive excellence in both service and operations.
Scentre Group is currently on the lookout for a Manager – Contracts & Compliance to join the Parking Experience team on an 18 – 24month contract.
This is an exciting time to be involved in Parking Experience at Scentre Group. The ‘Westfield Park+’ brand is evolving and now sits in a market leading position as we continue to explore innovative technologies designed to enhance the experiences of our customers as they arrive, park and depart our Living Centres.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Analytics & Commercial Effectiveness you will assist the Parking Experience Leadership Team in the efficient and effective operation and business administration of Scentre Groups Parking Operations in Australia & NZ, with a focus on centres with paid parking (25 Centres across Australia).
The responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to….
- Manage national supply/service chain procurement and contract management activities including significant involvement in tendering, cost analysis, contract preparation and contracts administration (with oversight from the Senior Manager – Analytics & Commercial Effectiveness).
- Coordinate service level delivery meetings with key service providers and suppliers.
- Ensure national and site adherence to various corporate compliance requirements relevant to parking operations – including Privacy, PCI DSS and Business Continuity.
- Ensure national and site adherence to various control requirements relevant to managing operational risks – including Cyber Security related controls.
- Assist with Month End Financial Reporting tasks and Ad-Hoc Analytical work.
- Provide support and coordinate on the rollout of annual business and operational improvement initiatives – including coordination with suppliers, site teams and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Administration and maintenance of various national parking software applications – including maintenance of user privileges.
- Provide support to site teams and other departments on information requests and other operational and administrative needs.
- Support delivery of annual business plan and strategic plan objectives.
What will set you apart from the rest?
Enjoy working with all stakeholders and maintain positive relationships. Have excellent communication skills, a strong customer service focus, PC literacy and the ability to manage multiple tasks and programs.
- 5+ years of broad diversified operational, commercial and administrative experience – with a specific history of tendering, negotiating and managing service/supply chain agreements.
- Experience in effectively communicating and dealing with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience with off-street paid parking operations and business activities would be favoured but is not essential.
- Previous experience in a national operations focused team serving a large number of remote sites would be favoured.
- Established analytical and problem-solving skills required.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks Parental leave, Volunteer Days to work with our Charity Partners, Health and Wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra Annual Leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work.
If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!