Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities. Scentre Group Customer Experience Teams drive excellence in both service and operations.
For many of our customers and retailers, the parking experience is both the first and last during their visits to our Westfield Living Centres and as such, the role of a carpark attendant is critical to our success.
As a Full-time Car Park Attendant at Westfield Parramatta, you’ll be joining a diverse and inclusive team. Your focus is to ensure our customers are left with a positive experience when entering and leaving our Living Centres!
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Deliver the ultimate premium customer experiences within the centre.
- Discuss and resolve parking issues
- Maintain car park equipment in a good condition and working order
- Promptly report all incidents, hazards and risks in an appropriate and timely manner
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Previous work experience in a customer facing role, ideally within a car parking environment
- Passion for delivering a premium service to every customer every time.
- Flexibility to work weekends and late-night Thursdays (Tuesday to Saturday roster)
- Full license
A casual position with the Scentre group is your perfect chance to shine, gain valuable experience get your foot in the door for a career at Scentre Group.
All successful candidates will be required to complete a video interview. We will be using email as the primary method of communication, please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8349.