Scentre Group owns and operates Westfield centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
We partner with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands, home-grown entrepreneurs and local game-changers, redefining the retail, hospitality, leisure and lifestyle experiences for over 530 million customers we welcome through our doors every year.
As part of the National Facilities Management team you will support our Asset Teams in delivering extraordinary experiences every day. You will be responsible for the integrated management and maintenance of the infrastructure in each of our assets, ensuring life safety, regulatory compliance, operational efficiency and innovation; enabling each asset to achieve its full potential.
Reporting into the Facilities Manager the Facilities Coordinator plays an integral role in ensuring that the facilities services within Westfield (Centre) are maintained and continually improved for an optimum service delivery to our customers.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Support the Centre team day-to-day (as guided by the Facilities Manager) in delivering best in class hard and soft service lines to deliver excellence in customer and retailer experience
- Build engaging relationships with service providers to ensure deliverables are completed on time and within budget
- Assist with the delivery of asset initiatives for environmental targets and improve on delivery wherever possible
- Respond to and resolve customer and retailer problems in relation to facilities’ services; Partner and collaborate on cross team projects and initiatives as detailed in the CX/NFM Reactive Maintenance SLAs
- Provide immediate response to all emergency, evacuation or other incidents within the centre, ensuring that all facts are accurate and escalated in a timely manner, following the agreed incident management processes as advised by your manager and the Centre Manager
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Relevant experience in retail, hospitality, property, facilities, building or other customer service environment.
- Trade qualifications or technical experience in building, property or facility services
- Commercial acumen and demonstrated experience balancing financial needs with technical outcomes
- Proven capabilities in supervising contractors, clarifying instructions and priorities to stakeholders
- Ability to deliver across 7 days a week in a dynamic environment
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks’ parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase up to 4 weeks’ additional leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!