Sales Coordinator – Brandspace Retail
- Rapidly expanding division
- Ongoing Development and mentoring
- Dedicated and Fun Working Environment
Every day, we’re redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers.
We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
Our Brandspace Sales team provides the platform to showcase and promote products, generating sales from our millions of dedicated shoppers.
BrandSpace is an innovative dynamic department that operates within Westfield Ltd. BrandSpace delivers true multi sensory brand experiences to clients and their agencies across the entire Westfield Australian portfolio through multiple consumer touch points including media, digital, sponsorships, experiential and sampling.
As the Sales Coordinator for our Retail division, you will support a team of four Sales Executives who are responsible for selling campaigns and growing retail offerings in selected launch sites across NSW. You will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of sales support for the team's day to day sales operations.
- Prepare booking forms for Sales team
- Research prospecting information for proposals and presentations
- Maintain sales resources and collateral
- Ensure complete and accurate record keeping
- Co-ordinate proof of posting for each client campaign
- Coordinate client photography needs
- Effectively field phone enquires
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
What will set you apart from the rest?
- We are looking for a high achiever who doesn't miss a trick with the details, but can also look at the bigger picture and spot opportunities as they arise.
- Strong administrative skills are required (advanced PowerPoint and intermediate Excel skills) and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- You will be tenacious and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, where going the extra mile is often required.
- A sales support background or a media/ Retail background is desirable, but the right attitude is paramount.
This is a busy and somewhat demanding role for a highly successful team so is well suited to an ambitious coordinator who would like to prove themselves and kick start their career at Scentre Group
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks Parental leave, Volunteer Days to work with our Charity Partners, Health and Wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra Annual Leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen