Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 41 Westfield shopping centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
Our Westfield living centres are much more than places where people shop - we're curating the best retail, dining, entertainment and leisure experiences. A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
The Customer Experience Technology (CXT) team is responsible for enhancing the experience our customers and retailers have across our digital and physical touchpoints. Our team is an agile high-growth team and we’ve combined the entrepreneurial energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a corporate organisation.
We have a brand new opportunity for a Digital Product Operations Analyst to join our Customer Experience Technology team. The role has been created off the back of a period of high growth, to champion the understanding, adoption, and effective use of various technologies and processes used by our customer facing teams to support our customers using our digital products.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating training materials and maintaining up to date training content, work with the team to prepare for product launches and act as a key liaison for our customer facing teams, and be an advocate for our products and their feature improvements.
A snapshot of your day to day:
- Support CXT Product Managers and their stakeholders to extract the best value from their supporting tech (new and existing)
- Drive the effective adoption of solutions by ensuring complete & useful product content is available for training materials creation. For launch programmes, support creation of training materials including blogs, videos, and demos
- Work with CXT Product Managers and their stakeholders to plan ongoing system support, education and understanding of future developments (including 3rd party roadmaps)
- Help build and deliver a dashboard of metrics to baseline and inform the effective adoption of new and improved tooling and impact on KPIs
We’re offering this as a permanent position, and while your main base will be at our Sydney CBD office, we encourage flexible working too.
What will set you apart from the rest?
We’re looking for a self-starter who will be able to use their motivation and drive to help us deliver our pipeline of exciting digital products! We move at a fast pace, so you’ll be able to demonstrate experience working in a similar environment, ideally within a team working to product centric / Agile methodologies. You’ll have some great experience creating and delivering training materials, though you’ll still be hungry to learn and develop your capability further.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative no egos culture
- A team of driven professionals that thrives on creating products our customers love
- A supportive environment that encourages a test, learn and iterate way of working
- The largest playground to test how technology can enhance physical experiences
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Ali Long, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9358 7066.