Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities. Scentre Group Customer Experience Teams drive excellence in both service and operations.
For many of our customers and retailers, the parking experience is both the first and last during their visits to our Westfield Living Centres, and as such, the role of Parking Experience Supervisors is critical to our success.
Westfield Southland is currently on the lookout for a Parking Experience Supervisor to join our team.
This is an exciting time to be involved in Parking Experience at Scentre Group. The ‘Westfield Park+’ brand is evolving and now sits in a market-leading position as we continue to explore innovative technologies designed to enhance the experiences of our customers as they arrive, park and depart our Living Centres
Reporting directly to the Services Manager, the Parking Experience Supervisor manages the day to day operations of the Car Park to ensure a seamless and safe parking experience for our customers while delivering upon the commercial expectations of the business.
The responsibilities of this role revolve around managing the physical environment, people, processes, commercial and technical. They include:
- Lead, coach and develop the parking experience team to deliver an extraordinary experience to our customers
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities to improve the parking journey.
- Manage the day to day operations to ensure operational processes and SOP‘s are being carried out daily and maintain a sense of overall operational awareness amongst the team
- Dive into the data to extract trends and insights that unlock future opportunities and improvements
- Drive awareness of the importance of parking experience and identify potential opportunities to resolve elements of customer frustration
- Partner with Facilities to identify maintenance and works that will ensure a safe car park for customers and staff
- Partner with the Centre Risk and Security Manager to manage Workplace Health and Safety including review and update WH&S documentation including WH&S Management Plan, Traffic Management Plan, and Peak Traffic Flow Plan.
- Develop and deliver reporting, revenue assurance, loss mitigation
What will set you apart from the rest?
Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential. We recognise that the required skills and experience are attained across a wide range of roles in various industries. Ideally, we would like you to have an interest in Shopping Centre & Car Park operational management
You will be a passionate, detail-oriented, innovative and customer experience focussed individual who enjoys working in a dynamic and high performing team culture. You will also possess the following:
- An energetic people person who enjoys interacting with customers and an ability to achieve a level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers
- Commercial awareness and prior oversight of business financials, namely income driving and expense reduction strategies
- Ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly and share existing skills with the team
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritize high volumes of incoming requests during busy periods
- Strong data analysis skills to identify trends and insights
- Strong computer skills and technical interest (including generating and analysing statistical reports in excel)
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business. As a business, we are always looking to develop the next generation of people leaders
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks Parental leave, Volunteer Days to work with our Charity Partners, Health and Wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra Annual Leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work.
If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
‘Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.’
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8349.