Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 41 Westfield Living centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
Our National Customer Care Team is responsible for steering and optimising the performance of Scentre Group’s Controlled Parking sites (currently at 23 of our 41 shopping centres across Australia). The National Operations Centre (NOC) is our centralised support function for our parking environments that deals with inbound customer parking queries.
As a National Customer Care Centre – Team Leader, you’ll play a vital role in managing the frontline team by ensuring that high levels of customer service are consistently demonstrated. You will also serve as an escalation point for the customer services representatives and the local sites they are responsible for servicing.
A snapshot of your role:
- Manage a Call Centre operation by way of monitoring reports, and drive applicable KPI’s such as call wait time, call length, Interrupted Journey %
- Ensure communication channels between NOC and Living Centres are regularly reviewed/monitored/maintained to ensure successful operation of a centralised process.
- Assist the Supervisor with staffing and capacity planning.
- Mentor and motivate customer service representative, ensuring they are appraised regularly and provided feedback on performance.
- Perform Duty Supervisor role in the absence of the NOC Supervisor.
The role is being offered on a full-time basis, where you’ll be rostered a 38-hour week. Our NOC is open seven days a week, and we’re looking for candidates who are comfortable to work a dynamic roster between the hours of 07.00am and11: 30 pm. You’ll be paid as per the Clerks Private Sector Award, level 4 in our weekly pay.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You’ll be a passionate, innovative, customer focussed individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture! You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
- You’re a passionate customer service advocate who has experience in customer service!
- You’re a confident and articulate communicator, with an excellent telephone manner
- You have a proven ability to manage difficult stakeholders
- Ability to problem solve on the fly to quickly resolve customer escalations.
- Ability to motivate a team to provide consistently exceptional results in difficult circumstances
- Ability to provide critical performance feedback to staff.
- Team management experience across an operational/ call centre function desirable.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
All successful candidates will be required to complete a video interview. We will be using email as the primary method of communication; please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
‘Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.’
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8349.