Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 41 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
Every day, we’re redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers. We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
Our Brand Experience team is about creating the ultimate shoppinsg experience for our customers. Recently at Westfield Woden, we unveiled a $21 million redevelopment that saw the introduction of a new dining precinct, which includes six restaurants adjoining our HOYTS Cinema complex.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Brand Experience Executive to join our Customer Experience (CX) team at Westfield Woden, and contribute to the execution of our marketing strategy, events and communications. This is a permanent role in an extremely varied role in a busy and fast paced environment, where no two days are the same!
In this role, you’ll deliver best in class executions of marketing strategies, in addition to driving superior centre performance. This includes delivery of in-centre digital communications, in-centre experience programs, launching new digital products and services, agency and external supplier management and data analysis and interpretation.
A snapshot of your day to day role:
- Gaining an understanding of customer’s needs by analysing insights, listening tools and research data.
- Providing inputs for the centre’s Brand Experience Plan with a focus on retail energy, and local priorities and pillars / programs.
- Assisting with the preparation and management of the annual centre Brand Experience income and expense budget.
- Developing plans and execution (including timelines and budgets) for key centre campaigns in conjunction with the Brand Experience Manager.
- Contributing to and executing local implementation of digital strategy to deliver customer focused needs across owned, earnt and bought channels.
- Working effectively with agencies and external suppliers to deliver quality creative assets and services on time and on budget.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You’ll be motivated, driven, and thrive in an environment that is constantly evolving. You’ll also bring the following:
- Demonstrated experience within a marketing role, where you’ve had exposure to brand management, digital and social media, event management, research and analysis, and public relations.
- Excellent communication abilities across all platforms, with a good fundamental negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to adapt to a 7 day a week dynamic environment (as you’ll have activation events and rostered duty management responsibilities on weekends).
- An unfiltered passion for the retail sector!
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Ali Long, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9358 7066.