Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities. A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Our Brandspace Sales team provides the platform to showcase and promote products, generating sales from our millions of dedicated shoppers.As the Sales Coordinator for our Media division, you will support a team of Media Sales Executives who are responsible for selling campaigns and growing digital media offerings in selected launch sites. You will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of sales support for the team's day to day sales operations.
- Prepare booking forms for Sales team
- Research prospecting information for proposals and presentations
- Maintain sales resources and collateral
- Ensure complete and accurate record keeping
- Co-ordinate proof of posting for each client campaign
- Coordinate client photography needs
- Effectively field phone enquires
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
We are looking for a high achiever who doesn't miss a trick with the details, but can also look at the bigger picture and spot opportunities as they arise. Strong administrative skills are required (intermediate PowerPoint and Excel skills) and the ability to juggle multiple priorities. You will be tenacious and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, where going the extra mile is often required. A sales support background or a media background is desirable, but the right attitude is paramount.
This is a busy and somewhat demanding role for a highly successful team so is well suited to an ambitious coordinator who would like to prove themselves and kick start their career at Scentre group.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including an environment that promotes and supports flexible working, 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!