Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
We have a fantastic opportunity for an engaging and detail orientated Administration Manager to join the Westfield Tuggerah team. This is a varied role, with a critical focus on finance, though it will also be exposed to all aspects of centre management.
Day to day, you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading the development of the annual asset budgets, and managing the Administration Budget
- On-going analysis of centre Profit and Loss report, including reviewing monthly accruals and processing monthly journals (including prepayments)
- Conduct accurate and timely Risks & Opportunities analysis and provide Asset team with recommendations
- Conduct bi-monthly forecasting of budgets
- Manage all centre daily banking, reconciliations, accounts payable, and invoices to tenants for expense recoveries
- Supporting centre operational teams and requirements in response to daily demands of customers and retailers
This is a permanent position, with full-time hours, and as a part of our asset team, you’ll also have Duty Management responsibilities from time to time too, where you’ll be required to work a weekend shift (on a roster), which will be balanced with a day off in lieu.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You’ll have excellent financial acumen and a passion for retail property! This is an exciting and challenging role, where you’ll play a key role within our Customer Experience team for Westfield and gain exposure to the day to day operations of a busy centre. You’ll be a confident communicator and enjoy developing relationships with both finance and non-finance staff too.
- Strong knowledge across all aspects of the financial services function
- Accounting Experience & P&L/budgeting experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness, and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8349