Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
To bring this vision to life, we have a number of opportunities for design professionals to join our Scentre Group Design team, supporting a number of exciting projects in our portfolio in pursuit of extraordinary design outcomes.
We are seeking expereinced Architectural Technicians for a full-time role based in our Knox site office.
Industry Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Certificate qualification from recognised institutions for Architectural Technicians.
- Good design sensibility and appreciation with a commitment to achieving the best possible design outcome.
- Experience in design phases from concept through to delivery.
- High proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is a must.
- Commercial acumen, attention to detail, ability to understand, detail, and visualise the finished product, and how things work together.
- Good problem-solving skills, independent thinking, curious and good communication.
- Sound knowledge of construction, codes, compliance.
- Retail experience preferred.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business.
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!