Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
The Programmatic Manager is responsible for leading BrandSpace’s expansion into Programmatic trading and technology.
You will be at the forefront of an incredibly exciting time in Digital Out of Home, with the proliferation of Programmatic trading shaping the future of the marketplace.
You will be responsible for leading the integration and maximizing the performance of the BrandSpace programmatic product, alongside existing core product. You will be responsible for implementing programmatic specific revenue management practices to drive growth and increase programmatic revenues.
In this role you must be the undisputed expert on Programmatic, representing BrandSpace in the agency and direct marketplace, as well as equipping the sales team and internal stakeholders with the expertise required to scale the proposition.
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Lead and scale the integration of Programmatic trading within the BrandSpace business.
- Develop and lead BrandSpace's Programmatic strategy to ensure the full potential of the offering is achieved.
- Define and effectively communicate BrandSpace's Programmatic’s value proposition, focused on inventory and product features to partners to drive growth of the platform.
- Collaborate across functions to scale the product from test to growth.
- Support the Head of Sales Performance & Commercial Growth Group Manager in developing strategic partnerships with DSP’s, trade desks and brands.
- Manage and service existing Programmatic partnerships.
- Work with the Revenue Manager to define the pricing strategy and inventory prioritisation to maximise profitability and increase share of market.
- Continuously review market conditions and align pricing strategies to maximise revenue opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar Programmatic leadership role.
- Experience with trading desks and/or clients working directly with programmatic trading platforms.
- Experience in digital media / marketing.
- A deep understanding of the ad tech ecosystem, with a heavy focus on programmatic platforms, services, technology and processes.
- You have a deep knowledge of the digital landscape across Channels, Platforms & Digital Environments including Programmatic Audio, Video & DOOH.
- Experience in understanding and setting up processes with cross functional teams
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Strong relationship and communication skills - excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to communicate and simplify complex technical ideas/solutions.
- Degree in Business, Commerce, Communications or similar would be highly regarded.
- Understanding of Digital Out-of-Home or media markets would be an advantage.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative no egos culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Olivia Stojcevski, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9358 7641.