Group Manager, Strategy & Solutions– Scentre Connect
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
You will be responsible for leading a scalable strategic response operation that cultivates trust, demand and value for media and marketing partnerships with Scentre Connect. This role leads a cross functional team of strategists and creative solution disciplines to build industry leading partnerships across ANZ
In your first three months as the Group Manager, Strategy & Solutions you will lead numerous trailblazing initiatives for our new brand:
- Establishing the strategic response team, including the design, embedding and recruitment of roles within Scentre Connect.
- You will work with your team to set the vision, ambitions, expectations that you and your team will be accountable for.
- You will liaise with senior stakeholders to understand current business challenges and future vision, representing the function in a leadership capacity as opportunities and solutions are discussed and formed.
- You will be constantly looking for ways to improve and evolve the ways the Scentre Connect* creates demand and responds in market and forms strategic relationships and partnerships.
- You will be in market, understanding and responding on the challenges beyond brief that need to be solved.
- You will lead your team to grow demand and conversion (internally and externally) for strategic response.
What will set you apart from the rest?
Demonstrated experience in:
- Team leadership and transformation
- Client management & collaboration
- Media, Marketing and commercial acumen
- Strategy and design thinking
- Commercial partnerships and solutions.
- Proprietary and secondary use of data
- Business transformation projects
- Excellent stakeholder management & enterprise leadership skills; able to build strong collaborative relationships to drive shared success
- Remains aware of and curious about trends and changes in media & marketing industry; and identifies ways to leverage opportunities for driving market demand
- Interprets data and insight to formulate messages and opportunities
- Quickly learns new businesses and industries and deploys best practice approaches to achieve impact
- Commitment to quality and detail
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Skye Cobby, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8179.