Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
BrandSpace offers brands access to some of the best retail media and space inventory in the world as well as a range of preformed and bespoke solutions that extend the potential of the Westfield retail environment.
Our BrandSpace Sales team provides the platform to showcase and promote products, generating sales from our millions of dedicated shoppers. The team selects the locations that best target a client's market and then develop customised retail marketing solutions to suit.
As a Retail Sales Executive you will be supporting our SA Westfield centres in attaining the best business outcome in conjunction with the broader leasing and Customer experience teams.
This role is being offered as a 12 month fixed term contract.
Your responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Customer Relationship Management - Manage and develop existing customer relationships and optimise the number of long-term clients
- Revenue Generation - Identify new business opportunities and improve occupancy on all Retail Sites in your centres across Retail presence, Pop up sites and media screens
- Assist state manager to develop business plans across NSW
- Presentation Standards - Drive the continual improvement of retail space standards
- Market Research and Knowledge - Utilise research throughout the sales process and develop a sound knowledge of your sites.
- Stakeholder Management - Deal with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective relationship status across all levels.
What sets you apart from the rest?
- The successful candidate will have proven sales experience and the ability to drive new business.
- Experience in Casual Mall Leasing is highly regarded
- Marketing, property related, finance or business education – Tertiary essential.
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to lead people and optimise leasing opportunities.
- Previous face-to-face selling experience will be highly regarded.
- You are motivated & love to work autonomously & you enjoy being part of a larger team.
- You have a strong attention to detail; you are thorough & methodical in your approach.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work each and every day because we believe our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve, in the communities in which we operate. This commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including LGBTI, gender equity, mental health & wellbeing, working flexibility, disability and alongside other initiatives. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!