The Architect Lead for Enterprise Technology plays a pivotal role to develop target state architectures, blueprints and technology roadmaps to modernise and optimise our Enterprise Platforms and services supporting our corporate functions
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
- You will pair with Architect Leads, Product Managers and Engineering teams to design and communicate technology architectures and technology roadmaps for consumption across the organisation
- Working with technology and business teams to understand the current and future technology landscapes and dependent business processes
- Support the development of principles, practices, and patterns for technology and help spread this knowledge
- Mentor and guide teams and engineers of all levels on sound architecture including helping to break decision deadlock
- Monitor and keep track of health of architecture, architecture debt and opportunities to improve
What will set you apart from the rest?
The successful candidate will be a team player who is willing to think outside the box. With strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups. Our preferred candidate will be curious, self-motivated and hungry to continue building their career in one of Australia's most iconic organizations. You will have demonstrated experience in the following areas;
- Strategy development, implementation and business partnering
- Designing solutions for corporate functions, ERP, HR, CRM, and automation technology
- Strong understanding of corporate functions, processes, and solutions
- Fundamental understanding of infrastructure and Azure cloud platform, network security, modern software development practices (CI/CD, DevSecOps) and identity and access management capabilities
- Understanding of Service Management concepts, practices, and solutions
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative and flexible work and life culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 5 weeks paid lifestlye leave, 18 weeks parental leave (no waiting period), volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.