Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
As a Casual Services Attendant at Westfield Knox you’ll be joining a high performing and customer-obsessed team. Your focus is to be proactive, hands-on and dedicated to maintaining exceptional customer service to ensure our customers have a positive and memorable experience whilst visiting our Living Centres.
So, what sets a Services Attendant apart?
- You are customer-obsessed and ooze enthusiasm and positivity
- Always willing to go above and beyond for our customers and retailers; making a difference to their day
- Embody patience, empathy and know how to remain calm and resilient within a fast-paced retail environment
- You take pride in your presentation and hold both a “presence” and a “purpose”
- You are not only reactive but are proactive, too
- Inquisitive, ‘think outside the box’ and think on your feet
- Empowered to rectify and resolve customer questions
- You feel confident in providing assistance, directions and information to customers in a busy retail environment.
To be successful in these roles, it is important you feel both comfortable and confident to work cross functionally throughout our Customer Experience team across all service areas (Concierge, Promotions, and Carpark)
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Adequate flexibility and availability to work across a 7-day week (Monday-Sunday) including Public Holidays is essential for these roles
- To be considered for a Car Park position, a drivers’ license (Provisional or Full license) is required to operate the Company buggy
- Must be available to attend a 1:1 interview (face to face or virtually)
- Comfortable to walk up to 10,000 steps per shift and feel at ease on your feet for up to 8 hours.
This is a casual position and is the perfect chance to shine, gain valuable experience get your foot in the door for a career at Scentre Group.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!