Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Our Purpose is creating extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities. Our Plan is to create the places more people choose to come, more often for longer. Our Ambition is to grow by becoming essential to people and communities and the businesses that interact with them.
As the Customer Services Supervisor at Westfield Riccarton, you will lead by example and instill best practices within your team. You will provide a high level of personalised and professional service and offer all Westfield customers solutions around their retail and shopping needs.
As a Customer Service Supervisor, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Leading and motivating our Customer Services team
- Maintaining high standards in customer service
- Overseeing the training and development of staff
- Managing rosters, payroll, gift card sales etc.
- Oversee communication between Customer Services and Retailers
- Promoting Westfield products and services across all facets of the business
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, innovative, customer focused individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture. You will also possess the following;
- Proven work experience in supervising a medium sized team to deliver outstanding customer service
- Exceptional people skills with the ability to influence and engage with people at all levels
- Excellent ability to recognise and utilise individual team talent to the best of their ability
- People leadership skills with the passion and drive to develop and inspire your team
- A passion for inspiring your team to help deliver the best possible guest experience
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, 5 extra days ‘Life Leave’, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra annual leave
To us, diversity is about recognising and valuing the contribution of people from different backgrounds, with different perspectives and experiences. We believe that all the ways we're different contribute to our success. Diversity includes (but is not limited to) gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, and cultural background. Inclusion is promoting and developing a culture where all of us can be ourselves and thrive.
Apply now and work for a company you’ll be proud to represent!