Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. You will have the opportunity to work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Lead to join the Centre team at Westfield Sydney. This is a chance to join a team who are driven to consistently create moments that matter in the living centre every day and lead and inspire their team to deliver our Service Promise to our customers.
Working with the Services Manager the Customer Service Lead you will be responsible for leading our Services team this includes Valet and Concierge.
A snapshot of your role:
- Lead and develop the Services team for exceptional customer experiences
- Foster a customer-centric culture with innovative initiatives and stakeholder partnerships.
- Manage team performance, including succession planning, recruitment, and training.
- Oversee rostering, budgeting, and financial forecasting.
- Analyze commercial and customer data for insights and parking service optimization.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to enhance service offerings.
- Champion the Service Promise and drive the Customer Promise recognition program.
This is a full-time permanent role based onsite at Westfield Sydney.
What will set you apart from the rest?
Preferred but not essential is experience in a similar role. We value diverse backgrounds and understand that skills can be gained in various industries. Your passion for premium retail, operations management, and enhancing customer experiences will distinguish you. As a detail-oriented, innovative, and customer-focused leader, you'll thrive in our dynamic team environment, always aiming for the team's best.
- A dynamic people person who loves customer interaction and delivers consistently exceptional service.
- Empowered to promptly resolve customer issues with proactive, positive decisions.
- Experienced in rostering, budgeting, and reporting.
- Quick learner of new systems and procedures, eager to share knowledge with the team.
- Commercially aware, keen to understand business financials and the team's impact on profit and loss.
- Holder of a full driver's license.
- Adaptable to a 7-day-a-week dynamic work environment.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative, welcoming, inclusive, and supportive culture
- Gender-neutral parental leave – 18 weeks paid with no qualifying period.
- Life Leave – additional five days paid leave to use however you like on top of your four weeks annual leave.
- Diverse career paths - Opportunities to cross-skill and develop working with over 70 different professions within the team.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we are proud of but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves' to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensure a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to the Talent Lead - Kylie Stephens,[email protected]